Thursday, July 5, 2012

July Currently and A Nice Surprise

Hi lovelies!  I am so excited to be linking up with Farley for the first time at
Oh' boy fourth grade
for the July Currently.
Here are my currentlys :)
It was also a nice surprise to receive the Versatile Blogger Award from Patty at 2nd In Line and from Tammy at First Grade at Storybook Cafe.  I am going to do another post about the award after I do some blog stalking as I need 15 blogs to pass the award onto.
Thanks again ladies!!  It made my day!

I think I hear Starbucks calling my name...


2 Leave Me a Tweet:

Kimberlee Fulbright said...

I need to go get a pedi as well - thankfully a student gave me an end of year gift certificate to have them done, but thinking of waiting until right before school to do it:) NO fun doing laundry OR grocery shopping - I always put it off!!

~ Kimberlee ~

Two Fulbright Hugs

Lisa R. said...

I am desperately needing a pedicure too. I've slacked off on that since it's the summer & my toes look horrific!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Post a Comment