Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Font Find and Clickeritis

Clickeritis: (verb) The process by which you go on the computer looking for one thing, but something else catches your eye and you click, go to a new page...see something else interesting..click..go to a new page..click...an hour goes by...hubby asks did you find what you were looking for (or you finally look at the clock)...think to self "what was I looking for again??"

I suffer from this almost everytime I go on the computer.  How 'bout you??

Here is a cute font I found while suffering from "clickeritis".
Love the stripe details.  You can get this free font here.

A good book and fruity beverage are calling my name!!
Happy Friday

4 Leave Me a Tweet:

Lisa R. said...

Thanks for the cute font!! I can't wait to use it! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Unknown said...

Cute blog! We have another surprise for you. We are giving you the Liebster Award! Stop by our blog to pick it up!

-Katie and Lisen
wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

Just Wild About Teaching said...

that font is soooo cute...im your newest follower...drop by =)


Just Wild About Teaching

Swersty said...

Hi! I found your blog through Farley's Currently linky. I totally know what you mean about "Clickeritis". I have a bad case of it, too!
Swersty’s Swap Shop

Post a Comment