Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Sale

Have you heard?  TpT is having a Teacher Appreciation Sale May 6-8th in honor of Teachers Appreciation Week.

Items will be up to 20% off and Tpt will be kicking in an extra 8% off.  Holy guacamole you can save up to 28% off!!  I have many items on my wishlist I plan on purchasing.

If you click {here} you will be able to pick up my newest unit "I'm Ready for 2nd Grade {summer themed unit}".  It is $4.00 now, but during the sale it will only be $2.88.

Your little ones will be excited and engaged to use this summer themed unit as a wrap up to First Grade or even starting Second Grade. There are 5 literacy and 3 math activities. Each activity comes with a recording sheet and sentence extension (literacy items). 
Happy Shopping!!

3 Leave Me a Tweet:

Miss Sara said...

what a cute little unit :)
I just found your blog and I am your newest follower!
stop by and visit if you get a chance :)

Miss Elementary

Miss DeCarbo said...

Your unit looks adorable! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower. :)

Second Grade Sugar and Spice

Unknown said...

I love this! I teach second grade with a candy themed classroom. I definitely need to get this as a beginning of the year review!

Brittany
Sweet Seconds

Post a Comment